Stop Fighting Fires - Inputs
Example of how to use Inputs to Stop Having To Fight Fires
This short video runs through an example of how to identify inputs to a task, and use them to identify and fix the root causes of fires associated with the task.
When you've watched the video, you'll be able to view the full picture shown at the end of the video.
Would you like some help implementing this for YOUR business?
Because this is what we do in the Productivity Accelerator. Together, we identify and improve all the underlying structures so that your work flows easily and effortlessly.
Freeing up 20 hours a week of your time.
- see the big picture without drowning in the detail
- see the detail, without losing sight of where it fits in with the bigger picture
- get all your team on the same page, removing any misunderstandings about when, how and why things need to happen
- easily bring on new staff
- quickly adapt to changes in your business environment
- anticipate and cater for the flow-on effects of any changes, and address them before they cause issues
- retain control of the whole process.
And you get to do all of this without
- having to spend 15-20 hours a week getting it set up
- replacing your current team
- stressing them (and you) out even more
- your revenue taking a hit.
Your structures support your business.
You make the decisions and set things up once. Then you and your team reap the benefits over the long term.
Your productivity goes through the roof.
You can serve more customers using your current team.
Which means increased profits.
When your structures do the heavy lifting, you and your team don’t have to.
If you’re interested in finding out more, or you're even a bit curious, read on...
Can you see the power of using these techniques?
And their ability to stop fires before they even start?
People who've worked with me say they can't believe how much calmer their business runs afterwards. Their team deal with most things, and only need to involve the owner if anything big comes up. The owner can concentrate on their CEO role, and doing the things they want to do to drive their business forward, without driving themselves crazy.
If you'd like more calm in your business, where you and your team can stay in your zones of genius and excellence, without having to waste ALL that time dealing with fires...
... book a call and let's have a chat.
When you click the button to book a call below, a couple of things will happen.
- A new page will open. It will take you through a couple of questions, so that we don't have to waste any time on our call. Please answer the questions as best you can. They'll give me an intro to you and what you're looking for.
- After the questions, you'll get to enter your name and contact details. This is so I've got all your info, in case I need to contact you before our call.
- Then you'll click a button to book a time in my calendar. Pick a time that suits you.
- When you receive the email appointment, make sure you add it to your calendar.
I look forward to talking to you soon.